After finding out last week that my car’s water pump decided to head towards the grave, I finally got to getting most of the repair done today. It wasn’t easy. I had to really press on my homework so that I would have a enough continous free time to do it.

This Saturday I was unsure of whether I would be able to complete the repair without Dad. However through the miracle of cell phones I was able to consult him quite frequently. Once I gained enough confidence that I could put the car back the way I found it, I began to make real progress. When everything finally clicked this afternoon the clouds cleared and the sun shown through. The repair definetly has taken 3-5 times as long as it should have. However I have saved myself $400 and I have proved to myself that I can repair the car entirely by myself. So sweet.